Looking for the best jet washer? Get to know our 5 best jet washers and read our guides to know which product you should choose for your cleaning needs.
Jet washers are useful cleaning tools for your outdoor cleaning chores. It can clean patios, garden paths, garages, and even car exterior. And because they are very functional, they are made available everywhere. With thousands of products available, it can be extremely difficult to find the best jet washer products. To help you in your search for the best jet washer, we’ve prepared a buying guide and a list of reviews for 2019’s best jet washers.
- Best Jet Washer Buying Guide
- Best Jet Washer Reviews 2020
Best Jet Washer Buying Guide
With the long list of options that you have as you shop, the task of making your final buying decision can be overwhelming. To make shopping much easier, you should know the things to look for when searching for the best jet washer.
a) A power level that matches your needs
If you need a jet washer for an intensive cleaning at home or at your commercial space, you should go for consumer-grade pressure washers that have pressure levels of 3,100 PSI or commercial models that have pressure levels of 5,000 PSI. However, you should note that more power does not always mean a better washer.
According to experts, getting a washer with a much higher PSI level than what you need for your cleaning task can be dangerous not only to you as the user but also to your property as a high power level can damage paint finishes and product materials, especially when used improperly. Choose a higher PSI only upon need.
b) Maintenance requirements that are easy to handle long-term
Jet washers are such great cleaning tools, but just like any other products, they also require regular maintenance. Some washers need high maintenance while others need lower maintenance needs. Select the product with maintenance requirements that you’re sure you can handle.
c) An adjustable water spray
It’s important to choose adjustable water sprays as they allow you to adjust the pressure and scope of your product. Make sure you choose a product that lets you use a spray tip or a spray nozzle to adjust your spraying features any way you like.
d) Easy maneuvering features
Using a jet washer is much easier if it’s portable. Choose a product with wheels for maneuvering and storage for keeping your water hose, trigger and power cord.
e) Pump protection
Pump failures are the most common issues among jet washers, and they are usually caused by overheating. Select a jet washer that automatically stops the pump when the trigger is released and circulates cold water when the spraying stops. This feature prevents the washer from overheating.
f) Warranty coverage
Just like any other products, jet washers don’t last forever. In fact, they don’t last that long. For this reason, it’s important to choose a product that comes with at least a one-year warranty.
Best Jet Washer Reviews 2020
Now that you’ve got an idea of how to choose the best jet washer for you, it’s time for you to read reviews of some of the best jet washers this year.
1. Sun Joe SPX3000 Electric Pressure Washer
Sun Joe claims this model is the ‘Ultimate Dirt Fighter’. This SPX3000 electric pressure washer comes with a powerful cleaning feature with its 1,800-watt motor, powerful water pressure of 2030 PSI, and steady water flow of 1.76 GPM. It also has a dual detergent tank system, 34-inch spray wand, quick-connect spray nozzles, and a TSS trigger. Other features include a 20-foot hose, 35-foot pressure power cord, and a garden hose adaptor. Most importantly, it has a 2-year full warranty.
- Comes with multiple cleaning features
- Has a dual detergent tank system
- Features a 34-inch spray wand, quick-connect spray nozzles, and a TSS trigger
- Comes with a 20-foot hose, 35-foot pressure power cord, and a garden hose adaptor
- Offers a 2-year full warranty
- Not compatible with a regular hose
- Is likely to leak
2. Simpson Cleaning MegaShot Honda GC190 Powered Gas Pressure Washer
Simpson’s MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer is lightweight, easy to set up, and easy to maneuver. It is powered by a Honda GC190 engine, making it an extremely powerful tool. It also comes with an OEM axial pump, ergonomic spray gun, 5 quick-connect stainless steel nozzles, and a 25-feet kink and abrasion-resistant hose.
As for its warranty, it has a 5-year frame warranty, 1-year pump warranty, and 90-day accessory warranty.
- Easy to set up and maneuver
- Highly powered with a Honda GC190 engine
- Comes with OEM axial pump, ergonomic spray gun, 5 quick-connect stainless steel nozzles, and a 25-feet kink and abrasion-resistant hose
- Has separate warranties for the frame, pump and accessories
- The pump may easily blow apart
- The hose may not hold very strongly to the spray gun
3. Greenworks GPW1602 Pressure Washer
This product from Greenworks offers effective pressure washer cleaning solutions for various home cleaning needs. With its 1600 PSI powerful water pressure and 13-amp universal motor, it can clean just about any surface with great efficiency. It comes with a 20-feet hose, 35-feet power cord, an attachable detergent bottle, and quick-connect nozzles. It also has a 1-year warranty.
- Highly powered with 1600 PSI water pressure and 13-amp universal motor
- Comes with a 20-feet hose, 35-feet power cord, an attachable detergent bottle, and quick-connect nozzles
- Has a 1-year warranty
- May get broken easily
- May have leaks between the hose connection
4. Generac 7019 Gas Pressure Washer
Generac 7019 Gas Pressure Washer comes with 3,100 PSI and 2.4 GPM. It comes with an ergonomic spray gun that features an integrated Power Dial that allows easy adjustment of pressure. It is also designed with a horizontal axial pump, an onboard detergent tank, and a 196cc OHV engine that delivers an effective cleaning performance. The warranty for this product, however, is not indicated.
- Comes with an ergonomic spray gun with Power Dial features for easy pressure adjustment
- Has an axial pump
- Features an onboard detergent tank for easy cleaning
- Highly powered with a 196cc OHV engine
- Pressure may lose
- Pressure hose may leak
- Warranty is not indicated
5. Simpson Cleaning PowerShot Honda GX200 Powered Gas Pressure Washer
Simpson Cleaning prides this product as it comes with a Honda GX200 engine that features an Oil Alert Technology. It also has an AAA plunger pump with a PowerBoost Technology. It has a welded steel construction frame, a kink and abrasion resistant hose with threaded fittings, and premium pneumatic wheels.
Just like the other Simpson Cleaning product on this list, this one also has a 5-year frame warranty, 1-year pump warranty, and 90-day accessory warranty.
- Comes with a Honda GX200 engine with an Oil Alert Technology
- Has a plunger pump with a PowerBoost Technology
- Features a welded steel construction frame, a kink and abrasion resistant hose with threaded fittings, and premium pneumatic wheels
- The pump may not be durable
As said, there are hundreds of jet washers available in the market. Regardless of which product you choose, make sure you spend your money only on the right investment. Also, use this article as your guide throughout your search.